Sunday, August 06, 2006

Deserve It!

Just realised I haven't posted a long time. And that I did not republish my blog the last time... blur me. Anyway this post is a special post because it does not contain any picture. However it is an incident that I remember vividly even though it happened a few months ago. An incident that I told myself I MUST blogged it. And the main lead actor is the "Grass beside the sidewalk". If only I had the courage to take a picture of that incident...

It was a rainy day. The roads were wet. The grass was wet. And as usual the pavement seemed to slim down during rainy days. As I was walking, a family of four was walking in the opposite direction. It became apparent that the pavement would not be able to accomodate all of us. The mother then decided to sidestep the pavement to continue her walk. "SPLASH". And the mother's leg was soaked by the muddy grass. As I saw her wet ankle, I had only one thought in my mind :
"Deserve it. Think you can take shortcut by stepping the grass. Never expected the grass to put up a fight right!"

And I started conjuring the traps that grass will laid on the unexpecting human being who wants to bully them... Call me cold-hearted! I would rather side GRASS than Human.

1 comment:

Wisely said...

Haha you make me so guilty right now as I usually run on grass when in a hurry... =p