Tuesday, May 04, 2010

More Babies In the Zoo

After my last post on Love is in the air.. in the zoo
I realised there are more and more new arrivals.. starting with 2 ring-tailed baby lemurs


Photographed by Shirley, a fellow docents and another expert photographer whose photos always bring us delight. She took this when it was just a few days old...


And she took this after a few weeks. Unfortunately my camera battery had went flat that day so I could not captured any shots other than video. Actually the video shot is nice hahah.. but blurry still so decided to showcased Shirley's photo instead.

Another arrival is the baby sloth.. yipee again!
See the baby is yawning. I caught the video but yup.. I think Shirley's photo does it a better justice haha

The latest arrival which had the WRS publicising a note here goes to this little Grant Zebra, born 28th April 2010. It has been quite awhile since the last zebra foal was born in 2005 and thus this is quite a celebrated news in the zoo I supposed.

And yupz this time I did managed to catch a shot as this is solely the reason why I had brought my camera out today. (though seriously Shirley's photo is once again better but I can't possible keep stealing her photos for this post).

Lastly, when I took this photo, I felt the blissful love in the air... and conjured out this phrase
"Love is when you can yawn and not mind your partner looking at you.."


No comments: