Friday, February 24, 2006

Sloping Grass

"Ooo I'm growing on a slope, I'm growing on a slope. I'm far away from human, I'm far away from human. Nobody is going to step on me, nobody is going to step on me. I will live forever, I will live forever."

Alas, this cannot be the thoughts for these grasses. Although they grow on a slope, they are surprisingly disturbed daily.

"Whiz! Whiz!" A bicycle tyre had just cut pass them. Then the cyclist reached the top. And the journey got easier as he embarked on his bicylce and cylce away to work.

"Pant! Pant!" A lady slowly climbed up the slope. Admire the morning sun around her, she felt she accomplished alot when she climb up the slope. The forbidden slope.

"Will I be able to grow back? Will we never be disturbed again? Will this slope be back grassy again?"

A dream that is impossible for these grasses.

No comments: